How does cupping help cellulite? Vacuum cups for cellulite work by stimulating circulation and encouraging the detoxification process – a technique similar to body brushing, but on a deeper level. As the cups glide over the body they draw the skin into a vacuum, activating circulation and breaking down fat deposits that can cause skin dimples.
A vacuum cup for cellulite works on the same circulation-boosting principles as traditional cupping therapies, but they’re much gentler. You can expect to see smoother skin after around three weeks of using a vacuum cup for cellulite.
- Apply a body oil or cream to the area of your body that you want to treat. Doing this will make it much easier to move the cups around.
- Place the cup on the treatment area, squeeze, and release.
- Next, glide the cup using circular motions. You can can also try moving it back and forth.
- Continue the movement for at least 15 minutes
- Repeat three times a week. The idea is to eventually work your way up to daily 10-minute sessions.
Don’t cup around the femoral artery (Inner thigh)
There are amazing videos online on how to benefit fully for this tool. We love GLOBAL FACE BUILDING WORLD (karinamore.com)